I have hated our mailbox pretty much as long as we've been in our house (about 6 years now). It's old, lopsided, weathered, and just plain ugly. Joel just put in a new one today. I made the comment that I'd love to beat the heck out of the old mailbox with our rubber mallet - that is truly the depth of my hatred for this thing. Joel thought this was a great idea & decided to immortalize the moment with film. Thus I present - Death to a Mailbox. Enjoy - I did!
Disclaimer: I did not realize that I looked like such a girl trying to take down a mailbox until I saw the footage. But, that's not stopping me from sharing it because it's such a glorious day for me - I truly hated our old, ugly mailbox. ;-)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago
1 comment:
That was awesome!
Post a Comment