Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gotta love Craig's List!

We have a new playhouse - well a new to us, used playhouse. It's actually an answered prayer. I'd asked for a playhouse for the kids with a door, window & little kitchen inside, under $50, within close driving distance from our house. Yesterday I found this one on Craig's List - all the amenities I wanted and it's not super girly so Jon can still feel like a little man while playing in it. ;-) And it was $40 & about a 3 minute drive up the road from our house!! Gotta love that! Thanks Craig's List & God!

Side note: yes, Emily is wearing her swimsuit in the photo. She, all the sudden, wanted to wear it really, really bad yesterday. I didn't see anything wrong with the request so I let her put it on before bed. Then she really, really wanted to sleep in it so we let her. Then this morning she didn't want to take it off when getting ready for her speech class. Sooooo...I let her wear it under her clothes. It's a little strange, & I don't totally get it, but it makes her happy for whatever reason & that's OK with me. It'll be fun telling her when she's older all the strange little things she did. Cute stuff.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I LOVE the play house and love how God answered your prayer!! Emily and Jonathan will have so much fun! I thought it was so cute about Emily and the bathing suit. Colette loves wearing her bathing suit too. Wonder why?