


We had a few free passes & decided to take Emily to Holiday in the Park this year. It was her first visit to Six Flags ever. She loved the carousel and really got excited when she got to drive one of the old timey cars all by herself (she reiterated several times in line that she was going to drive the car). She was a little uncertain of the funnel cake...until she took her first bite. By the last few bites she was getting really territorial over the cake.
We did have a moment or 2 when she wasn't very enthusiastic about a ride. I rode with her on the little roller coaster in the kid's part of the park. She was excited at first, but quickly became freaked out & kept saying "I want to get off!" It was very sad.
All in all, we had a great time. It's been years since either Joel or I had been there for Holiday in the Park. But, the best part this time was just watching Emily have fun & laugh.
2 comments:
That is awesome. I love experiencing things with kids. Things are much more fun watching them experience new adventures.
Looks like a fun time!! I love watching children experience new things!
I also loved the pictures from the parade. Was sorry to have missed it. We were out of town.
Post a Comment