You are Jon’s friend & companion
You make him smile so big
He has to have you daily
and needs you when it’s time for bed
Sometimes Jon feeds you snacks
and tells you about his day
It’s very cute and sweet
Sometimes you both even play
But, on the other hand, Baby
you get really gross a lot
I try to keep you clean
But it’s really all for not
Then there are the tears
when you can’t be found
and all the looking, looking, looking
so that Jon can lay his head down
So ours is a love/hate relationship, Baby
you have to understand
It’s nothing really personal
It’s just the way it is
But, I know the day will come
when you no longer will be needed
And I have to admit, Baby
that I’ll probably miss you then.
You make him smile so big
He has to have you daily
and needs you when it’s time for bed
Sometimes Jon feeds you snacks
and tells you about his day
It’s very cute and sweet
Sometimes you both even play
But, on the other hand, Baby
you get really gross a lot
I try to keep you clean
But it’s really all for not
Then there are the tears
when you can’t be found
and all the looking, looking, looking
so that Jon can lay his head down
So ours is a love/hate relationship, Baby
you have to understand
It’s nothing really personal
It’s just the way it is
But, I know the day will come
when you no longer will be needed
And I have to admit, Baby
that I’ll probably miss you then.
3 comments:
That is so cute. I always wanted my kids to have a security blanket or something like that, but they never would take to anything. Too bad you don't have a few spares for when it gets lost:)
That is so cute! I understand where you are with this one~ Hunter is the same way about his nite-nite! And only one certain one will do, even though he has several. I had to wash it this morning, and oh, the sadness! :(
Oh, that was such a cute poem. Bet Jon was sitting right there near Baby when this picture was taken. I have a friend whose daughter's blanket keeps getting smaller and smaller, from washings and just coming apart. They travel alot and they are always hoping they don't lose that blanket---or what is left of it.
Post a Comment