Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mornings with Jon

Emily goes to a speech class 2 times a week at the local elementary school. Her classes are only 30 minutes long so on nice days Jon & I walk around outside. This is our favorite spot at the school. It's amenities include stairs to climb up & down, a ramp to run on, a nice little hill with weeds to pick, and usually just the right amount of sun. Jonathan loves this place. He'll request to go there by saying "Mommy, I wanna go on the stairs!" I've come to love our time there too. It's great to have a little bit of the day with just my Jon Jon. I also realize that I'll look back on these mornings with Jon & realize how sweet they were. He'll only be this little for a short while so I treasure each one I get with my stair loving boy and his sweet little smile!

1 comment:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Great pics! I love his hair all stinkin' up in the front like that~ so cute!

Hunter and I get to do the same thing while Hud is at speech, and it IS fun! :)