For about the last month Emily has been asking to go get her hair cut "at the store." (I usually just trim it up myself at the house.) Then a few nights ago she was messing with my hair & said "I want to have short hair like yours, mom." She still was asking for short hair the next morning, so I made an appointment for her with my awesome hair stylist, Jennifer. When I told Emily we were going to get her hair cut that day she got a huge grin on her face (dimples showing and all) & said enthusiastically "that will be awesome!!" So here's a before, during & after shot. She was so, so proud to show her daddy her new haircut & when she got home she went to our mirror & just started laughing over & over because she liked it so much. Too, too cute!
BEFORE

DURING


AFTER
2 comments:
Priceless picture of Emily!!! What joy I see all over her. And I love her haircut!
That is too cute. She has the best smile ever.
Post a Comment