Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Family

The last 2 years we've painted miniature pumpkins when fall rolls around. Each member of the family gets to paint theirs as they please. This year I tried to find size appropriate ones (Joel's is the biggest, Kat's the smallest). I think they turned out pretty cute. Kat even painted one...with help. We painted the palm of her hand & put her hand print on hers. Then they stay on our kitchen table until they get to yucky to keep there anymore. I think we'll keep this fun little tradition up in the years to come!

2 comments:

KLJ said...

awesome! So cute! such artists!

Elaine said...

What a fun tradition! You have to keep it up cause the children will remind you each year. That is how so many traditions got started in our family. The girls loved them and thought they should be done each year.
Also, loved the pictures from the festivals you attended!