Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gingerbread Cookie Houses

I won a cute house shaped cookie cutter at a Bunco night I went to last summer. I saved it to use to make gingerbread cookie houses with. I like the idea of making actual gingerbread houses, but they tend to be more fun in my mind than in reality, so I thought making a cookie version would involve less frustration & more fun. Add frosting & a variety of sprinkles to choose from and you've got some pretty yummy looking cookies! We had a good time just sitting around the kitchen table and having some creative, messy fun.

Here's a photo of us displaying the favorite cookie we each made.

And this is our token silly face photo. I think it's kinda funny that everyone but me stuck out their tongues.

1 comment:

KLJ said...

So cute! And looks oh so yummy! Luke wants you to know he likes your pictures very much.