Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Music With Mom

I recently took a class at the local rec center with Miss Kat.  It was Music & Movement with Mom.  It involved lots of singing, dancing & some instrument usage.  There was also the occasional use of the amazing parachute (my favorite).  Some may remember that I took this same class with Jonathan back right before Katherine entered the world.  Now 3 years later here I am again with another little one...hard to believe.  This time cousin Benjamin & Aunt Candice joined us as well.  Grandma Byrd also got to come for the last several classes.  It was a fun, sweet time with my Kat that I will enjoy looking back on as she grows.  Below are a few pictures from the class.  I did not have the camera the day the awesome parachute came out.  Sure wish I had because the smiles on the  kids faces as that parachute went up & down above their heads was priceless!
 
 

No comments: