Monday, January 7, 2013

Playtime with Kat

Knowing that Katherine is our last kiddo has me savoring the sweet times I get with her at this age all the more.  She's right at that 3 year old super cute, super curious, and super cuddly phase.  I love it.  So we are having lots of fun when we get to play one-on-one the days her older siblings are at school & we aren't running errands, etc.  I've been snapping photos on my phone when I see a moment I want to remember.  Here are some recent ones. 

Her sweet chubby hands playing blocks - one of her favorite things to do.  She never tires of building with them.
Tea party time.  I let her use real water here.  Her beloved Joy Bear is also enjoying tea with us off to the left.
Playing "blast off" in a big box.  She and Joy Bear took a trip to space. Notice the blocks she loves to play with in the background :-)
 And each week day before nap time she gets to watch her favorite show, Daniel Tiger, on PBS.  She loves, loves it & sings along to all the songs.  I love this photo of her sweet smile cuddling her stuffed friend.  So precious.  What a gift she is.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

She is so pretty! I love 3 yr. olds. Enjoy your days with her.