My sister, Kerry, jokingly suggested she fly me out to her place to help her decorate her house when she was visiting over Thanksgiving. To which I asked if we could do so the following weekend, with a smile. So when she called me up in December asking if I was serious my answer was, of course, yes! So this past weekend I spent about 3 days helping her do just that. It was a lot of fun and really great to just get to hang out with her for so long. Something that is a real gift now that she lives several states away. It was super relaxing for this stay-at-home mom of 3 too. To just think about me for a few days was a real treat. Jeff, her husband, was always thinking ahead to what we might need. He was a great host and it was good to see him again too.
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment