So for the last year I have really missed my little camera. Especially when a great photo op arose during a normal day with the kids. Recently we've been able to replace the camera for me. Joel did a TON of research & found a great little one that is **drop proof** and bonus: waterproof too. So....when we took our first trip to the local swim park this summer the camera got to come along too! Here are 3 of my favorite shots of the kids having fun in the water & sun. Looks like this new little camera & I are going to get along just fine. Thanks, Joel!
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago
3 comments:
Cute! Lil water babies! Nice underwatershot of Emily! Jon is growing, too! Katherine is just cute!
Great pictures. Email the kind of camera you have. I need a new one.
love these pictures! Love the camera!
Post a Comment