Jonathan was such a big boy on his first day. As we were walking into his school (he looked so cute with his backpack on & lunch tote in hand) he told me, "mom you and Kat are going to leave me here." I said yes, but we'd be back to pick him up after, to which he said, "I know, I know." He wasn't fazed in the least. When I picked him up he was playing & smiling. He told me he had a great first day. When I asked him what he did & learned he said he didn't learn anything yet. All they did was stand up & sit down, stand up & sit down, stand up & sit down. He also said they learned when to wash their hands. Love the way he describes things. He just sees the world differently & it's great.
Here are pictures from their big days:
No comments:
Post a Comment