Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Trails


My sister and brother-in-law left the Lone Star State this past Monday & drove their way to their new home state of California. She's the first in generations to leave this area so it's a pretty big deal. I'm so grateful I got the opportunity to see where they will be living this summer. It makes it a little easier. It's been a hard and sad few weeks for our family with a long hospital stay with our baby Kat and now saying good bye to Kerry & Jeff. However, we are excited for them and all the new things that lie ahead. And we look forward to the next chance we get to hang out in person. It will make those opportunities all that much sweeter. So there's just one question left for Jeff: who is going to play mind games with my kids & tell them his favorite color is pizza now? I guess that's what web cams are for. ;-)

No comments: