Little excerpts from our lives that we want to remember.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Amon Carter
One of the perks of living right outside of Fort Worth is being so close to an amazing cultural district. Joel & I have become very fond of the Amon Carter Museum. They renovated a few years back & have added photography and other exhibits beyond just western art. I found out from a friend that they have a scavenger hunt the kids can do. Once completed they even get a small prize. We decided to go check it out today. The special exhibition was a collection of drawings and watercolors. I pointed out one especially nice pencil drawing of ships at sea & told the kids how amazing it was that someone could create something so great with just pencils. To this Jon said they must have had amazing pencils. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment