We have a few carnivals, a trunk-or-treat, and a wear-your-costume-to-school day coming up in October. So naturally my mind is starting to think about costumes for the kids. I like to create them out of things we already have at home if possible. That's the frugal side of me coming out. I had picked up a cape and mask a month ago and put it aside for one of Jon's Christmas gifts. I decided I'd give it to him early & use it as part of his costume this year. So today when I presented it to him he totally flipped out. As soon as I got it on him he ran off to the full-length mirror in my room to check himself out. Then he promptly began flying around the house with appropriate superhero flying noises to accompany him. It was very cute. He continued to wear it all afternoon & then wanted to go out and run in the wind to really let the cape fly. It was so cute I had to snap a photo. So here is Superhero Jonathan in his cape, mask,...and pajamas (and a sword he made from the cardboard packaging that came with the cape). ;-)
2 comments:
"Superhero noises." LOL!!
Dr. L.
"Superhero noises." LOL!
Dr.L.
Post a Comment