Saturday, October 15, 2011

Evening at the Pumpkin Patch

We had a little visit to the pumpkin patch up the road the other evening. In years past we've always gone on a Saturday morning. I think we will keep going on week evenings from now on. It was not even close to as crowded & the pumpkin patch took on a whole other feel as the sun went down & the lights strung over the pumpkins came on. Bonus: we bought a bag of kettle corn to munch on as we explored. So, so yum!

I think all the kids would agree that their favorite part was petting the little goats & pigs there. They all came up to the fence, tails wagging for a pet from the kids. It was really cute. Jon even shed a tear as we walked away from them because he loved them so much. Fun times, great memories!

2 comments:

Dr. L. said...

Goat: "Gimme some kettle corn!"
Emily: "No way."

Next time, I'm coming along....
Dr. L.

Anonymous said...

Emily looks ready to drive that truck. Fasten your seatbelts!

Dr. L.