Monday, May 20, 2013

Hammock!

I have wanted a hammock for a long, long time.  I think they are one of the greatest things.  If memory serves me right the first time I sat in one was when I was a kid on some kind of family trip with my cousins.  It was my grandparents' hammock & I was in immediate love.  So I've always thought I'd have one as an adult.  But, you know how life goes...always something else needed and it becomes a "someday" thing. 

So I am very happy to announce that I finally have my hammock and....it rocks!!  I love, love it.  It is probably the most relaxing place in the world for me right now.  It's a belated mother's day/anniversary gift that was made possible thanks to the very generous donation of a friend.  My sweet hubby researched them & found the best one for the budget.  It's even got fun multi-colored stripes.  He set it up under the big tree in our backyard.  I love trees too (second to the hammock, of course) so I can relax, swaying in the breeze & look up at that big beautiful tree.  There is even a squirrel that lives in our yard that comes out and stares at me every time I'm relaxing there.    

Here's a photo of my very relaxed feet hanging out in my new favorite place.
When Joel got it home & out of the box, Jonathan immediately wanted the box to play with (because big boxes are awesome).  He quickly discovered that it was the perfect "Jonathan-sized" box.

No comments: