Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lunches with Kat

Being the youngest of 3 with big brother and sister away at school most days can be kinda crummy at times...mainly when you want a playmate & mom is busy at the moment.  But, it does has its perks too.  We don't do it often, but occasionally Kat & I will go grab a lunch out together.  As I sit opposite her watching her eat I can't help but smile at how cute she is & be inwardly grateful for these moments we get to share, just she & I.  It's on those occasions I've grabbed my phone out of my purse & snapped a photo so I can remember what she looked like on those days, sitting across from me. Looking so cute at just 3 years old...because I know I'm going to want to remember what that looked like. 

This one was on a cold, rainy day back when she was so in love with soup she would eat it at any meal.  So we went to Panera & it was gooooood.
 Burger at Mooyah.  She ate the whole thing.
Sack lunches at the zoo...
and ice cream after.
And I snapped this picture during one of our weekly trips to the grocery store.  I always bring along a little container of Goldfish for her to snack on to help the experience go a little smoother.  :-)

No comments: